“Communication is the best way to create strong relationships.” – Jada Pinkett Smith
1) Do you know how to communicate ideas clearly, powerfully and intentionally to inspire and lead others to create a vision, shape culture and achieve organisational goals?
2) Are you able to concisely deliver message points, anticipate reactions, plan a strategy, deliver the message and respond to reactions?
3) Do you know how to to develop strong interactive skills to strengthen relationships across teams, departments, and hierarchical levels?
ESSENTIAL PRACTICES FOR INTERNAL COACHES (EPIC)
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
1) Do you want your leaders to achieve a guarantee growth which is positively measured by the stakeholders?
2) Do you want to ensure your leaders become more capable in playing their role(s) within the organisation?
3) Do you want to help your leaders to create invaluable coaching experience that last longer than expected?
WINNING WAYS OF A CORPORATE ENTREPRENEUR
“I think it [entrepreneurship] as identifying and valuing opportunity.” – Glenn Hubbart
1) Do you know your entrepreneurial strengths and competencies?
2) Do you know how to leverage on your existing strengths and competencies to achieve more
3) Do you want to develop areas of weaknesses in order to bridge the gap and excel in entrepreneurship?
MANAGER AS CHANGE AGENT (MACA)
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F Kennedy
1) Does your people resist change?
2) Does your people have right mindset, skill set and toolset to be a successful change champion?
3) Can your people effect change productively and comfortably in your organisation?
ACHIEVING SUBSTANTIAL RESULTS THRU RESULTS ORIENTATION (ASTRO)
“You don’t get results focusing on the results. You get results by focusing on the action that produce results.” – Mike Hawkins
1) Do your people know what it takes to be a high achiever through results orientation?
2) Do your people have the knowledge, skills and abilities in achieving demanding targets consistently?
3) Do your people consistently review their personal and team performance and take actions for improvement?